Enterprise Account Manager
- £££ - very competitive salary plus CA and uncapped comms
- Datacenter/infrastructure, IT Security, , cloud & Managed services
- Current spend on book is circa £550k GP a year
ACCOUNTS - The current situation:
There is today, a set of named accounts delivering in the region of £550k - £600k GP a year. and managed by an account manager. Due to an enormous recent win of an opportunity outside of these accounts we are now looking to hire an Enterprise account manager to take these accounts to the next level.
These accounts are deemed to have a potential larger than the current spend and so an ambitious sales professional will love this opportunity.
Outside of your sales capabilities, we are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following softer attributes.
- They are buying into you, not your database.
- Your attitude - positive & infectious.
- Your energy - lots of it. We need someone who can bring an abundance of energy.
- Your drive - for you, your clients & your company.
- Will you do whatever you need to do help your clients and stand out from the competition?
- Get opportunities over the line?
- Go the extra mile
- Can you demonstrate how to grow accounts?
You know how to build relationships in larger organisations from 2000 - 10,000 + seats. You will also be familiar with selling services as well as project-based solutions.
- AWARDS: The business is an IT Sales & Services company boasting major wins from the recent CRN awards. A European wide business with fantastic portfolio of accounts.
- SPECIALISE: The product & services offering to clients is much more focused, so you become an expert in your field of technologies.
- THE PROPOSITION: The proposition is around Infrastructure, IT security, virtualisation, cloud and wrapped around with a managed service.
- You will not need to be selling printers and toners or such like areas.
An extremely strong support system is in place for help with your accounts and opportunities in the form of presales, architects and delivery professionals. You will also have autonomy to build your database and 1st class support from your line manager.
This is a great opportunity and all I would say is go and see them to understand their offering in more detail. You will love them.
Neo Pedrithes - The Sales Recruiter